No10Q Software Inc. is proud to introduce, HeadShapes — the mindfulness app that gets your head in shape. Read our customer reviews from around the web:
Most popular positive reviews
1. Bought this app for the hubby. He loves it! Everyday he uses it for longer and longer time periods. I barely notice him in the house anymore. Yay!
2. Best mindfulness app ever! At first, I wasn’t sure if this app would be worth the $1.25 I shelled out for it, but it has everything I wanted: guided meditation audios, videos, pictures of lotus flowers and women meditating on the beach, etc. Will change my rating from 4 starts to 5 if the developers add the 73 features I’ve listed here. 1) Artificial intelligence so the app makes me more mindful without me having to do anything 2) Add Klingon (qaStaH nuq jay’) to the 125 languages already available 4) Personalized recommendations for what flavor Red Bull to drink while mindfuling 5) ….
3. Does what it’s supposed to.
Least unpopular negative reviews
1. This app is CRAP!!!!!! Doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do. Don’t buy!!!!!!! Crashes.
4. I’ve had this app running in the background on my phone for 5 days and I don’t think I’m any more mindful.
5. Bought this app for the hubby. Seemed okay at first but on day two it ignited a fire on his phone and the fire spread thru the house. Fire department advised against downloading app to replacement phone. Probably not worth $1.25 anyway. Check out my GoFundMe page.
6. Crashes! Don’t buy!!!! If you are looking for the best mindfulness app, try the one I developed called HeadScapes. It’s too innovative for the app store. Send $125 in bitcoin and I’ll email you a special invitation.
1. I paid for the app but it never arrived. Still checking my mailbox every day, but losing hope. Scam????
2. Got this app for my 5-year-old daughter last Christmas. So far she seems to like it. Still spends several hours a day with it. Not sure if she’s gotten any more mindful, but what can you expect for $1.25?
3. 🦄🌈😁My go-to app for happiness! 👉🏻 One star!⭐️
3. Remove the ads! I paid $1.25. Why should I have to see ads????!!!!!!!!
5. Hasn’t been updated since Tuesday. Abandoned by developer?
6. [Edit: I removed a star because, after 3 days, app started crashing every time I open it.] LUV this app! Five stars!! The guided meditations induce deep bliss. And I love the notifications I get throughout the day reminding me to be mindful just when I need it most. This app has changed my life!
7. Bought this app hoping it would improve my cornhole game. I think it’s made a difference, but hard to know for sure.
8. Always crashes since Tuesday’s update. I’m switching to HeadScapes as soon as I get the bitcoins.
9. Awesome customer support!!
10. Awful customer support!!
11. Too many reminders!! How does the app know when I need to “be here now”?
12. Crashes. Hey, developers: Are you there?! Are you listening to what everyone is saying about your app!! [RESPONSE FROM NO10Q SOFTWARE: Thank you for your feedback!! We have not received reports of crashing. Another app on your phone must be incompatible with our app. Please delete your apps one at a time to identify which one causes our app to crash.]
13. Wouldn’t sync with my Keurig.
14. Got this app for my ex-hubby. Does exactly what I’d hoped.
(Note: “HeadShapes” and the above reviews are satire. Any resemblance to software, companies, or persons real or imagined is…um…imagined.)
Copyright 2021 by Bob Merberg. All rights reserved.